The European Legal Committee for Consumers Rights, led by Dr Katherine Alexander-Theodotou, will take part in the next Global Legal ConfEx 2015.
The aim of the Committee at this event is to present our arguments on FX Loans and bank regulation. The conference will take place at the office of The Law Society at 113 Chancery Lane and at the University of Law, Bloomsbury, Store Street 9th -10th September.
Over 100,000 attendees are expected to attend the Global Legal ConfEx 2015.
The Committee has been given space for lecturing to an audience of lawyers, jurists, judges, journalists and consumer associations. Amongst others, the following representatives will be speaking:
- Dr Katherine Alexander-Theodotou . Organisation.
- FRANCE – Hélène Felone-Poloni – “Loans based on Euro/Swiss Franc Exchange : French Towns’ case”
- ICELAND – Sigrún Davíðsdóttir – “Overview of FX loans in Europe”
- POLAND – Pro Futuris Association –
– Tomasz Sadlik (president) “The new conversion law project vs consumer expectations and banks`reactions – how the international banks approach what they see as “illegal” legislation”
– Mariusz Korpalski (lawyer): “European protection of client in financial market: abuse of current regulation and required changes from Polish perspective.”
- ROMANIA – Parakletos Association – Calu Monica (Co-founder of Parakletos) – “FX Loans between a financial product and a derivative”
- SPAIN – Asufin Association – Patricia Suárez (president) “FX Loans in the Spanish Supreme Court”
- GREECE – Evi Avlogiari – Swiss franc loans in practice and banking ethics
We are looking forward to meeting you in this event. For any press enquiry please contact email@example.com